Thread: Wireless router can not access the external network

angry Wireless router can not access the external network

Hi all,

I have a laptop computer, as two different roles. The laptop is connected to the two different network clock work environment, I found that when the laptop is in working within a network environment, it can be a normal access to government building networks, but outside the network working environment, i attempts to establish a wireless connection revealed that the wireless connection is very smooth on the successful, but the wireless connection is working under the premise and i can not access the contents of Internet networks. Please help me how my Wireless router can access the external network. Thanks in advance.

Wireless router can not access the external network

I think it is a problem with DNS settings, so now open the properties of the wireless network connection settings window, enter the Internet Properties settings window, re-modify the DNS address parameters. In order to test the wireless router is operating normally, i recruited another computer with a wireless card equipment, notebook computers, will connect with the wireless router, and cable access to Internet through ADSL dial-up network, through the appropriate parameter settings online operation, I found that a separate access to Internet network, wireless connection all normal, indicating the wireless router working condition is normal. All the best.

Re: Wireless router can not access the external network

In accordance with the your issue, we can easily come to, when the units of notebook computers through a wireless network connection is successful, Windows system will continue to give priority to the use of a wireless network router records, they will not automatically use a wireless router to access Internet Web log , so that even if the network connection to a successful, units of notebook computers could not successfully open the Internet network page content. To allow Windows systems to automatically use the corresponding external network connection routing records, you can use manual methods modify the wireless network connection the number of hops to visit a priority level higher than the wired network connection. All the best.

You need access to Internet network, just within the first network connection is disabled, then enable the external network connections, so that the one unit of notebook computers will be able to successfully access to the Internet via a wireless connection in the contents of the network, and this time Notebook computers are not also visit the government building networks, so that the one laptop computer even through external network connection is not careful the virus infected the network, the network is the virus will not be immediately transmitted via the network connection to the entire unit of the LAN network. You need access to networks, only need to temporarily disable the wireless network connection and enable the wired network connection, so a visit to laptop computers inside the network circumstances, strict isolation and the external network to maintain a clear access to such safe networks can be guaranteed. Best of luck.

I finds that can not access the external network failures are mostly due to units caused by their own notebook computers. Taking into account the use of other notebook computers to access external network, the network connection everything works, carefully compared with other units of notebook computers notebook computers similarities and differences, i found that the only difference that they may be units of notebook PCs at the same time set up two internet connections, the other a laptop is only one Internet connection, is it that you are carrying out the wireless connection, the unit automatically switches the notebook computer can not use the wireless Internet access parameters. Check and reply.

Wireless router can not access the external network

Wireless router is often based on different network connection speed, auto-calculate the number of hops and, based on the number of the number of hops to determine the priority level of network access; and at present, the LAN using twisted-pair connected network speed can reach 100Mbps, while the wireless network connection speeds are often far less than 100Mbps, so the one Windows system by default will give priority to the use of notebook computers in the wired network connection to access the Internet, and this is also the Why are units of notebook computers to access in the net, access to normal operations, while using a wireless network connection will not work and the reasons for the Internet network. Check and reply.