Thread: How to stop hacker to access through disk quotas in my windows

How to stop hacker to access through disk quotas in my windows

In most cases, Hacking the remote system must be a back door Trojan horse program or programs uploaded to the remote systems. How can I cut off the posterior hackers do this? NTFS file system disk quota feature can help users to easily achieve the disk space management. In most cases, hacker’s remote system must be a back door Trojan horse program or programs uploaded to the remote systems. How can I cut off the posterior hackers do this? NTFS file system Disk Quota feature can help users to easily achieve the disk space management.

Re: How to stop hacker to access through disk quotas in my windows

First, right-click system, a NTFS partition, select "Properties", you can open the "Partition Properties settings window", select one of the "quota" option. First, hook the "Enable quota management" and "refused to disk space to users exceeding quota limit", when all of the quota options will become an optional state, and then select the "disk space limit" option, then we can provision the system in which users of disk space, such as 1KB. So if the user partition was introduced to a larger than 1KB of the file, then the document will have been rejected by the system cannot be successfully imported into the Zoning Them.

Similarly in the "Disk SpaceLimit "option to the next there is a" warning level "option, if you set a warning level of file size, when a user in the process of using disk space in excess of the size of the warning level, the system will prompt the user that the file exceeds the disk quota in the warning level.

End-user can check on the "user log event when quota limit exceeded" and "user exceeds warning level log event when the" two options, so if there are other users of the system beyond the warning level and district quota system These events will automatically log into the system log which is very conducive to the administrator of the system partition of space monitoring. Upon completion of these configuration options settings, click on the window under the "OK" button to complete the disk quotas function of the initial configuration, when users were surprised to find that there are a lot of space left on the original partition, is now available space is running low.

The configuration of the System Entry into force for all users, then clearly the system is very user-friendly operation, while in the disk quota feature also provides a user into the use of space for different functions. Implementation method is also very simple. First, the quota configuration window, click on the "Quota Entries" button, then will pop up, "district quota Project" window, click on the window at the top left of the "quota" option, then choose one of the "New Quota Entry", then will pop up 1 Select User window, enter or select a system in which a user name (for example, XieWei), has been determined there will be one for the user the option to use disk space limitations, but we can according to the user in the system of permissions and usage, reasonable for the user to specify the use of space, this configuration will not affect the normal operation of the system, but also to enhance the system's security.