Thread: Get rid of BROWSINGADVISOR-2.DLL

Get rid of BROWSINGADVISOR-2.DLL

My computer has been infected by a virus, I have found this infected file on my computer with the help of online scanning as my anti virus have got corrupted. Now i just want to remove this virus from my computer as soon as possible as it might make my system of no use. Please help me to get rid of BROWSINGADVISOR-2.DLL.

Re: Get rid of BROWSINGADVISOR-2.DLL

Actions taken by the BROWSINGADVISOR-2.DLL on your computer system.
    1. Enabling it as an In Process Object/Server.
    2. Made as a process on hard drive.
    3. Registered and Created as a BHO in Internet Explorer.
    4. Registered as a DLL File.
    5. Deleted as a process from disk.

Here i have given you the LINK from where you can download the Mx One Anti Virus software which is an amazing software to control the security of your windows system. Once you complete with the downloading this software then immediately scan your whole computer so that it can deal with the BROWSINGADVISOR-2.DLL as well as some other viruses if there are any.

I think you need a good software which can save your computer from any kind of viruses anytime. Norton Anti Virus software can successfully detect as well as remove the detected viruses from the windows operating system. You just have to keep on updating this software so that it would be aware of all the latest threats coming to market.

When you do not have any software to secure your windows system then there is a in built security feature given in an every windows operating system called as Firewall which is a main gateway from which each bit of data passes through that comes to your computer's end. You should keep it ON for always so that you get an information about even a single malicious bits. Go to the Network And Security to enable the firewall on your system.