Thread: Computer can be infected with W32 /PEPatcher.a

Computer can be infected with W32 /PEPatcher.a

My computer can be infected with W32 /PEPatcher.a. I can found many files that can be infected with the W32 /PEPatcher.a on my compute. So, I can searched for the W32 /PEPatcher.a on the internet and at that time I can came to know that it can be s a virus. I could not understand why Escan antivirus, that I am using in my computer could not alert me about this virus. I scanned my whole system, but still it showed no infections in my computer. So, I am totally confused with how to remove this virus. I am using Windows XP operating system.

Re: Computer can be infected with W32 /PEPatcher.a

According to me I think your Windows Xp can be corrupted due to the virus W32 /PEPatcher.a. So, I suggest you that to format your computer system with the Genuine copy of the Windows Xp. After formatting the system reinstall your Windows xp and all the software's that can be required for your system and also install the Anti-Virus. You can noticed that the W32 /PEPatcher.a virus can be removed from your system.

I recommended that you had to try by booting up your computer system into the Safe Mode option. To boot into the Safe Mode continuously press the function F8 key immediately just after pressing the restart button. After booting into the Safe Mode try to remove or delete the files that can be infected by the W32 /PEPatcher.a virus. I guess this information can works for you to delete the W32 /PEPatcher.a virus from you system.

To remove this virus W32 /PEPatcher.a, you can simply required to load the Microsoft Security Essential on your computer system. Copy the disk drive data to a particular folder then scan your whole system including the newly created folder after this and remove or delete the folders. This will certainly help you to remove the viruses and now you can move the data to the pen drive again.

On the execution of the W32 /PEPatcher.a virus, the W32 /PEPatcher.a can attempts to execute or run the code that can be patched in its PE header to install the pre-specified dll file and after that can runs the host file. One of the following dll files can be installed by W32 /PEPatcher.a virus :
    1. dvfhqun.dll
    2. vitqby.dll
    3. kv.dll

I suggest you to Uninstall your current Anti-Virus application and install one of the Anti-Virus from the following specified list those can provide the maximum security against most of the dangerous viruses :
    1. Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
    2. McAfee 2010
    3. Avast 2010
    4. Norton 2010
    5. Quick Heal 2010