Thread: Solution to get rid of Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.qhx

Solution to get rid of Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.qhx

I am using Windows Vista operating system and my browser is Internet Explorer 8. I want someone to help me with the solution to get rid of Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.qhx. This infection has been detected in my system by the Avira antivirus, that I have installed in my system. The problem is that the system almost freezes when I try to delete this infection from the antivirus interface. I have to terminate its process from the Task Manager to get the system to normal.

Re: Solution to get rid of Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.qhx

The solution to get rid of Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.qhx is to install a good antivirus like AVG, rather than Avira. I do not think that Avira is a recommended antivirus. But, the experts recommend AVG for the removal of virus, worms and trojans. So, after you have installed AVG, first you have to update its database. Only after that, run a full system scan and remove all the detected threats.

Hello there, the manual deletion of Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.qhx is not possible because its files seem to be legible from outside. Because of this reason, the solution to get rid of Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.qhx is not simple. So, you have to format the computer and install a new copy of Windows. This is hopefully the only solution available to solve this issue.

The solution to get rid of Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.qhx is to scan the system in the safe mode. You will get the option of going into the safe mode when you start the computer. This is an assured method because the infections do not execute in the safe mode. So, actually the infections remain inactive this time. I have used this method and has proved successful to me.

The solution to get rid of Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.qhx and other such infections is the installation of Spyware Doctor. This is because this is an anti-spyware, that can stay in the background of the system and check for all the malicious activities that goes on in the computer. The applications and programs that are detected to cause these activities are eradicated from the system.

Doing the system restore to the factory settings can help for the solution to get rid of Trojan.Win32.FraudPack.qhx. This is because this method takes the system to the default condition, that it removes all the data and components, that are installed in the system. So, this technique will surely delete all the infections that have entered the computer. But, the problem is that all the data will be lost in this method.