Thread: Windows XP Infected with virus Phish-BankFraud.eml.e

Windows XP Infected with virus Phish-BankFraud.eml.e

I am working in the ABC company from last two months as Web Developer. Therefore I can must had to search the contents, information about the templates etc. Today, while searching on the internet I came to know that my Windows Xp can be infected by the virus Phish-BankFraud.eml.e. So, I would like to know about how can I delete the virus Phish-BankFraud.eml.e from computer. I am waiting for reply!!

re: Windows XP Infected with virus Phish-BankFraud.eml.e

I think that you have to try to boot up your computer system into the Safe Mode option. To boot into the Safe Mode repeatedly press the function F8 key immediately just after pressing the restart button. After booting into the Safe Mode try to reove or delete the files that can be infected by the Phish-BankFraud.eml.e virus. I guess this information can works for you to delete the Phish-BankFraud.eml.e virus from you system.

According to me I think your Windows Xp can be corrupted due to the virus Phish-BankFraud.eml.e. So, I suggest you that to format your computer system with the Genuine copy of the Windows Xp. After formatting the system reinstall your Windows xp and all the software's that can be required for your system and also install the Anti-Virus. You can noticed that the Phish-BankFraud.eml.e virus can be removed from your system.

The Phish-BankFraud.eml.e virus can be of the type Trojan. I guess you know about the Trojan. Trojan can be a program that can be designed as legitimate software but it can be developed to carry the content that can be hazardous to your computer system. Like the Viruses the Trojans can not be self replicated. Trojans can only be destructive. These days Trojans are very common. Trojans are divided into a number different categories based on their function or type of damage.

If your computer system can be infected with the virus Phish-BankFraud.eml.e and then you can easily identify the virus Phish-BankFraud.eml.e from the following symptoms :
    1. E-mails that you didn't write are being sent from your mailbox :
    2. PC is working very slowly :
    3. Annoying popups keep appearing on your PC :
    4. New desktop shortcuts have appeared or the home page has changed :

You required to use either Mcafee Anti Virus or Avast home edition to delete the Phish-BankFraud.eml.e Trojan from your computer system. As it can having an ability to scan your computer system at the time of the reboot. Thus, it can help's you to remove the Trojan Phish-BankFraud.eml.e from your computer system. So, it can remove that Phish-BankFraud.eml.e Trojan from your computer system permanently. So, use one of it.