Thread: Computer infected by Trojan-Dropper.Win32.StartPage.cr

Computer infected by Trojan-Dropper.Win32.StartPage.cr

Hello, I am using windows 7 on my computer and it has been infected by the Trojan-Dropper.Win32.StartPage.cr. I do not know how this infection have took place in my computer but that is not in what i am interested. I just want to remove this trojan from my computer as soon as possible. Can you help me to do that?

Trojan-Dropper.Win32.StartPage.cr

This threat is classified as a Trojan - Dropper. As its name suggests, a dropper trojan contains malicious or potentially unwanted software which it ‘drops’ and installs on the affected system. Commonly, the dropper installs a backdoor which allows remote, surreptitious access to infected systems. This backdoor may then be used by remote attackers to upload and install further malicious or potentially unwanted software on the system. This threat is detected by the Microsoft antivirus engine. Technical details are not currently available.

Re: Computer infected by Trojan-Dropper.Win32.StartPage.cr

I think you should remove this trojan by using the safe mode of the windows operating system as this mode assure you the safety of data which will not be getting harmed while dealing with the infected file. You can go to the safe mode by continuously pressing F8 key when your computer gets started. This will take you to the blue screen where you can select for the safe mode which boots up your computer in safe mode. You must be having an admins rights to boot in this mode.

Trojan-Dropper are trojan horses which drops Trojan horses or back door Trojans on an infected systems. Trojan Droppers are similar to an installer as they installs the trojans and backdoors on infected computers. Usually Hackers and Trojan writers makes the Trojan droppers. Once your computer have got any trojan dropper then you must remove it as it can offer some more trojans also to harm your computer.

Here is the software which you may download to secure your computer from any kind of trojans and viruses. Norton Anti Virus software is very much good software to deal with the malicious files on your windows system. Click on the name of NORTON to download it. You must keep on updating this software to keep away your computer from an infections.