Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Computer can be infected with the W32 /PictLuv @ MM

Networking & Security

Old 11-03-2010

Computer can be infected with the W32 /PictLuv @ MM

Hello, Today, My Anti-Virus had detected the virus W32 /PictLuv @ MM. My Anti-Virus can not be able to remove that virus W32 /PictLuv @ MM. Because of that virus W32 /PictLuv @ MM my computer can be responding very slowly. So, I must have the help to remove virus W32 /PictLuv @ MM from my computer as early as I can. So, If you have the solution for me then reply me. I am waiting for your reply!!

Old 11-03-2010

Re: Computer can be infected with the W32 /PictLuv @ MM

According to my experience of that virus W32 /PictLuv @ MM, I recommended you that to take a back up of your computer system and after taking the back up, format your computer system completely with the boot-able CD of the Windows Xp/vista. I also advise you that you must only have to install the Genuine version or copy of the any operating system with you can familiar of. I hope it can works for you and your problem can resolve.
Old 11-03-2010

The W32 /PictLuv @ MM virus can be of the virus detection and the W32 /PictLuv @ MM virus can covers a worm of the mass mailing. The W32 /PictLuv @ MM can has the following high level of features or characteristics as follows :
  1. Overwrites files at root directories with itself
  2. Sends a copy of itself out via email to harvested addresses
  3. Harvests addresses from the local machine
Old 11-03-2010

Method of Infection of the W32 /PictLuv @ MM virus :
The W32 /PictLuv @ MM worm can transmits itself through an email on to the addresses that can be found on an infected user's machine. Additionally the W32 /PictLuv @ MM virus can overwrites the files at the root with itself. An execution of the W32 /PictLuv @ MM virus can cause the worm to be load by itself. A new computer can be corrupted when the user can an execute the attachment in an email that can be transmitted by the worm W32 /PictLuv @ MM.
Old 11-03-2010

If your Anti-Virus can not be able to remove the virus W32 /PictLuv @ MM then I advises you that you can install other Anti-Virus that can have the good security option's against all of the viruses. I suggest you to install one of the following Anti-Virus :
  1. McAfee 2010
  2. Quick Heal 2010
  3. Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
  4. Trojan Remover 2010
  5. Norton 2010

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,