Thread: How to remove Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Small.eer?

How to remove Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Small.eer?

Help!!! When i have opened a word document, I do not know what happened, that documents does not gets open so i just removed it. But then i came to know that it was an infected file. Now my anti virus software have detected the Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Small.eer in my computer but as it is a trial version, It is unable to remove this trojan. Can anybody suggest me how to remove Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Small.eer?

Re: How to remove Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Small.eer?

Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Small.eer is a trojan which can affect your computer in anyway as we can not say the exact behavior of any trojan. There are some symptoms shown by this trojan like it will first of all copy itself to the hard disk then it will change the registry values so that the it can perform its tasks. Then it may disable the security tools on your computer so that you would not be aware of an infection.

One thing you could do when your computer gets infected by the virus is to switch to the safe mode provided in the windows operating system. Booting in a Safe Mode assure you the no data loss while removing the virus. You should always remove any kind of infected file from the safe mode so that the infected file does not harm any other files contained in that particular directory.

Here is the webpage from where you can download the Spyware Fighter software which is pretty cool software to deal with the infected files on your computer. This link will redirects you from where you will be just one click away to get Spyware Fighter. Database of the Spyware Fighter is amazingly vast which includes all the latest viruses as well. I suggest you to scan your whole computer as soon as you finish with the downloading.

If you have got the path where Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Small.eer resides then you can easily get rid of it by manually deleting an infected file and its contents. Deleting just an infected file does not make your computer virus free as it would be having some processes related to the virus running in the task manager. These all processes must be killed manually as it would be affecting your computer as well and they may create an infected file again. Then you remain with the setting the registry values to the originals which has been changed by the virus.

I have given you the link for the best software to secure your windows system. Norton Anti Virus software is a good software to deal with the any type of malicious files. If you have never used this software then you must try using it. Click on the name of Norton Security to download it.