Thread: Solution to get rid of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tmm

Solution to get rid of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tmm

I want someone to provide the solution to get rid of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tmm. I am using Windows Vista operating system and browser is Opera 10. The Kaspersky antivirus that I have installed in my system is not able to remove this infection from the computer even if this has alerted me about its entry into the system. Please provide the solutions available for this problem.

Re: Solution to get rid of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tmm

Try the manual deletion method for the solution to get rid of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tmm. Here are the files that are to be deleted:
    • %System%\sdra64.exe
    • %Temp%\0.exe
    • %Temp%\090430-2-5.exe
    • %Temp%\090614-2-0.exe
    • %Temp%\1111.exe
    • %Temp%\2.exe
    • %Temp%\283899.exe
    • %Temp%\assist.exe
    • %Temp%\crypted.exe
    • %Temp%\fah_.exe
    • %Temp%\filetransfer.exe
    • %Temp%\services.exe
    • %Temp%\tmp.exe

First, the processes of the above mentioned files are to be stopped and then, their deletion has to be done.

Hello there, the solution to get rid of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tmm is to format the system, since this is a very harmful infection that can also cause a system crash. It has the ability to modify the files of the system and thus, cause problems in the computer. So, format the system and install a new copy of Windows in it. I am sure that this will hopefully solve the issue.

According to me using AVG antivirus can help you as a solution to get rid of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tmm. This is because this antivirus has been recommended for the removal of infections like virus, worms and trojans too. This infection that has entered in your system is a trojan and hence, this antivirus can help. This antivirus has been recommended by the experts and I am using the same in my system and it has helped me a lot.

I will advice you to scan the system in the safe mode for a solution to get rid of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tmm. You can get the option of going into the safe mode when you start the system. The infections are unable to execute in the safe mode and as a result, they remain inactive. So, I can assure you that this is the best time that the antivirus finds to get rid of the infection.

An anti-spyware will help you as a solution to get rid of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.tmm because these security components have the capability to stay in the background of the system and check for all the applications and softwares that are causing malicious activities in the system. Thus, they can find them and delete the same. Spyware Doctor is one such recommended anti-spyware.