Thread: Get rid of Trojan.Win32.Pincav.plf.

Get rid of Trojan.Win32.Pincav.plf.

Hello, my computer has been infected by the Trojan.Win32.Pincav.plf as i hve connected an infected pen drive to my computer. My anti virus software is not able to detect this virus so i did a online scan of my computer from where i came to know about this infection. I just want to get rid of Trojan.Win32.Pincav.plf as soon as possible, please help me.

Re: Get rid of Trojan.Win32.Pincav.plf.

I think you should remove this virus manually as you do not have any software that can remove it from your computer. You must be knowing the path of an infected file so you have to delete it from your hard drive. Then you have to kill all the processes which are related to the virus and do not forget to change the registry values which are being changed by this virus.

Here is the link which redirects you to the web page from where you can download the Norton Anti Virus. This software can not only detect all the latest viruses but also can successfully remove it from the core. Once you have downloaded this software then first step should be the scanning of your whole computer. I suggest you to keep on updating this software in order to be safe in future from the unknown viruses.

You should always keep automatic updates ON for windows so that the it would be aware of any new viruses that came in to market. Updating an operating system is very much important for the firewall of windows system as it is the only main feature which alerts you about any malicious file on your computer. Once your computer contains any virus then that virus will disable all the security features presented in your computer. Keep on checking that the firewall on your system is enable.

Advertisements are becoming very much famous to spread infections. If you have got an advertisement which makes you clicking on the link then make sure that you are clicking on the link will not be containing any malicious content as it can infect your computer. Because an attacker may send some attracting ads to you so that you do not think much opening a webpage related to that particular ads but ultimately that page itself would be infected.

I think you need a nice version of an anti virus software so that your computer would be safe from any kind of worms and viruses. I have given you the link from where you can download the Avast Anti Virus. Avast Anti Virus is mostly used software to secure a windows operating system. Its one of the most popular software for this purpose. Click on the block lettered AVAST to download it.