Thread: How to remove uacinit.dll?

How to remove uacinit.dll?

Hello, I did not knew that my computer is infected by some virus but when i gave some data to my friend then i came to know about the infection as my friend got a warning to remove uacinit.dll. That means even my computer is infected by uacinit.dll. As my anti virus software is just not aware of this infection, How to remove uacinit.dll from my computer?

uacinit.dll

Actually uacinit.dll is malicious file which can harm your computer's system files which may result in some hazardous behavior of your computer. You should remove this virus from your computer as soon as possible as it can send some crucial information about your computer to an attacker. You can use any updated version of an anti virus software to remove this virus.

Re: How to remove uacinit.dll?

I think you need a good software which handle the total security of your computer so that any latest virus also will not be able to affect your computer. Here is the LINK from which you can download the Protect Me! anti virus software. This software is pretty cool to not only detect any virus but also it remove it successfully.

Once you have detected any virus on your hard disk then you may remove it manually also by removing the infected file. But it not not just enough to be virus free by removing the infected file as that virus must have changed some registry values in order not to get detected by the security tools, Which you must set to its original values. Kill all the processes related to the particular virus so that it does not create new files of those virus.

I would like to warn you not to click on the links which have been sent by the unknown users as it may take you to an infected web page. These days it has became very much simple to infect computer system by sending an attracting offers which will be included in an infected file or for which you redirects to the infected page. Avoid clicking on any links or files sent by any unknown users.

When your computer does not have any software to control the security of your computer then by default windows operating systems have firewall which handles the security of your system. Firewall is the main gateway from which each and every bit of data passes through that comes to your computer. But when your computer gets infected by any virus then those infected files will disable all the security features on your computer which also includes firewall. I suggest you to enable the windows firewall on your system after removal of virus.