Thread: Removal method of Mal/Behav-321

Removal method of Mal/Behav-321

I am using Windows Vista operating system and my browser is Internet Explorer 8. I am searching for the removal method of Mal/Behav-321 because the Avira antivirus, that has detected this infection is not able to get rid of the same. The system hangs when I try to remove this infection from the antivirus interface. Please reply with suitable solutions as soon as possible.

Re: Removal method of Mal/Behav-321

For the removal method of Mal/Behav-321, I suggest you to install an anti-malware like Spyware Doctor in your system. This security component has the ability to stay in the background of the system and check for all sorts of activities that are going on within the system. When it finds that any malicious activity has been caused by any application or program, they are removed from the computer.

Mal/Behav-321 is a trojan and it can modify the registry settings of all the components that are installed in the system. This is why your system hangs when you try to delete it with the help of the antivirus. So, I recommend you to format the system and install a new copy of the operating system that you are using for the removal method of Mal/Behav-321.

Here are the files that are installed into the system by Mal/Behav-321, when it enters in the computer:
    1. c:\autorun.inf
    2. %Windir%\def26500aab6334ccd.dll
    3. %System%\a18467stva41a.dll
    4. %System%\drivers\pcidump.sys
    5. load.exe

You will have to search for the above mentioned files, kill their processes, if any and then, delete them from the system. This is the manual removal method of Mal/Behav-321.

The method that has been advised for the removal method of Mal/Behav-321 is boot scanning. This technique is available in few antivirus only. So, I recommend you to install Avast antivirus in your system for this purpose. After you have finished installation, the boot scan starts automatically after the system is restarted. It actually takes place before the startup of the operating system.

Hello there, I will advice you to enable the system restore for the removal method of Mal/Behav-321. This is a very dangerous infection, that is a trojan. So, its files cannot be found by the normal methods that are available. If the infection is kept persisting in the computer, there can also be a system crash. So, the system restore is the ultimate method that can be used.