Thread: Does iPhone too have Zombie issue

Does iPhone too have Zombie issue

Hi,
    Many are familiar with Zombies. It is a state where a pc is being hacked by a virus and used as server world wide for distributing threats without the users knowledge. Does this same lies on iPhone also. I have a iPhone mobile and I had found some unknown files in my messages and system files. I pasted them in my PC and scanned them. My antivirus detected them as Trojan. How to stop this.

Re: Does iPhone too have Zombie issue

Today even iPhones are also not safe. It was ultimately a matter of time this was the first time when security researchers have dissected a botnet on the iPhone, with a report analyzing the key. The botnet in question is spread through the verse iKee. The design of this worm is similar to that which prevailed in other countries. The targeted terminals are pirated and effects mainly those phone which are jailbreaked.

In the a Jailbreak iphone the main issue is that you allowed to override the restrictions of the software manufacturer, and exploits a flaw in the service SSH (Secure Shell). So this puts your phone on threat and your pc to as you will sync the same with computer. There are several worms designed to work on iphone and use it for spreading around the internet.

You iphone is still not secure which can be easily hack by a sms. For this there is only one condition. The phone must be jailbreaked where you can use pirated application. For the attack to work, the hacker must send hundreds of SMS to a certain type. Only one SMS will be received back by the victim. This attack works on both iphones that the Androids.

That is right the jack by sms allows the hacker to make calls from your iPhone ore even track your data and send similar SMS and to spread his virus to all your contacts. If you receive an SMS containing a strange square box, even if it comes from a friend, you are a victim of the virus. To avoid being infected, you have three options. The first is Place your iPhone in flight mode, then go to Settings > Airplane Mode and slider to OFF. Second turn off your iPhone or disable the application of SMS.

Virus usually infects jailbroken iphone. If you have not done this then you stay safer. But it is true that Jailbroken phones allows to run ssh injection that could be used to retrieve data or format your Iphone. For those who are unaware, the worm acts by changing the wallpaper on your iPhone, it is even possible that you get a message telling you to pay some amount to remove a wallpaper.