Thread: Infected by net-worm.win32.mytob.t

Infected by net-worm.win32.mytob.t

Recently my computer got infected by this virus which is called "net-worm.win32.mytob.t" and it is causing problems with my internet and also with the security tool. Currently i am using Norton Internet Security 2009 which is installed on my computer, but due to this virus it has stopped working. Including the name which i have mentioned above, a security center alert continuously pops up. It asks me always to enable Malware Protection on my computer. And whenever i start my computer i get unwanted pop up of this security warning. Please help me i need the solution.

Re: Infected by net-worm.win32.mytob.t

You need to download "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware" from the official site which is available for free. It is an easy-to-use tool, simple, and effective anti-malware program. In most of the cases whether you know it or not but your computer is always at risk of becoming infected with viruses, worms, trojans, rootkits, dialers, spyware, and malware which are constantly evolving and becoming more harder to detect and remove from the computer. Only the most sophisticated anti-malware techniques that can detect and remove these malicious programs from your computer. This is possible with this antivirus tool.

Net-Worm.Win32.Mytob.t Description

I have a description on this Net-Worm.Win32.Mytob.t virus. It is a dangerous computer worm infection which can harm all the security tool in the computer. Net-Worm.Win32.Mytob.t has the ability which can compromise a windows computer allowing a remote attacker that gain the access to personal files or controls of the system by which it can perform malicious actions over the internet. It is also known to promote the rogue anti-spyware program through fake warnings. It can be difficult to manually detect and remove from a particular computer.

You need to update you computer's antivirus in order to remove it completely from the computer. As now a days more and more viruses are created day by day to increase a particular products productivity. When ever an update is available for the antivirus, i would recommend you to please update it. There is another way by which you can some what get rid from this virus. Just go on the net and find some good website which provides free online virus scan. This may help you out.

If you want to rmove it by manually then you can remove all the related file which is associated with this virus and also it is important to back up all your data and files before performing manual removal.

To remove it please follow the following instruction:
    1. You need to delete all the Net-Worm.Win32.Mytob.t corrupt files by searching it on your computer by going in the search option and in that just select all the drives and type the file name.

2. You can also remove Net-Worm.Win32.Mytob.t associated registry entries by going in the command prompt and in that type "regedit" and then delete the following files

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Windows Police Pro
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Win Police Pro
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\antippro2009_100