Thread: Ethernet controller drivers needed

Ethernet controller drivers needed

Hello, I had just formatted my computer system and installed the genuie windows XP version. But the problem that can I am facing is that I can have the computer system that can requires the Ethernet drivers that I can not have the Ethernet controller drivers for my system. I am having the mother board of Intel 82546EB Gigabit Ethernet Controller. Reply Me!!!

re: Ethernet controller drivers needed

As you are using the Intel 82546EB Gigabit Ethernet Controller then the simplest way of installing the any type of driver on your computer can be that " Intel 82546EB Gigabit XP Windows Restore Disk ". It can be an automated disk which can install all of the drivers that can be required by your system automatically on your computer. You can need Ethernet driver to connect to the internet. Check that the Ethernet driver can be installing correctly.

I suggest you that download the Ethernet Controller drivers from internet. You can only do that go on to the website of the Intel Desktop and installed the drivers that can be required by your computer system. I can also suggest you that you can only download the Ethernet Controller Drivers from the official web site of the Intel It really help's you. I can also providing you the link as follows :
    Intel 82546EB Gigabit Ethernet Controller Driver

While searching the solution for your Intel 82546EB Gigabit Ethernet controller drivers, I can found that for you the following Networking specifications of your Intel 82546EB Gigabit Ethernet controller. So, go through the following specifications and search the drivers on the internet that can support for these specifications, it can help's you to find out the solution :
    Networking Specifications
    1. # of Ports Dual
    2. Interface Type PCI-X
    3. Temperature Range 0-55oC
    4. Message Signal Interrupt No
    5. Receive Side Scaling No[/LIST]
    Last edited by Snake08; 09-03-2010 at 09:12 PM.

According to my experience I suggest you that to download the Driver Finder software from the internet. After downloading, install it on your computer system. This Driver Finder software can help's you to find out the drivers that can be required by your Intel Intel 82546EB Gigabit Ethernet Controller. The Driver Finder software can automatically find out the drivers that can be required by your computer system. Try It!!