Thread: Information on Dr. Guard

Information on Dr. Guard

I have a computer which is running great and it has operating system Windows XP. One of my friend he told me to about Dr. Guard which can infect our computer, it is a kind of fake security tool which helps our computer to protect from the virus, malware, spyware infections. So before it is mistakenly downloaded on my computer i need some information and user review on this tool. If anyone has then please suggest me.
    Last edited by LaTrell; 09-03-2010 at 12:49 PM.

Re: Information on Dr. Guard

I and most of the people they will suggest you that please don't allow to download and insall it in your computer. Dr. Guard is an rogue anti-spyware program and is promoted and installed by the use of fake trojan alerts which advertise the program on our desktop. This fake tool is also known to be bundled with the TDSS, or TDL3, rootkit. This threat is not removable by most of the antiviruses as it disables all of them.

If you download it by mistake then it will attempt to uninstall all the various security applications from the computer in order to protect itself from being detect and removed. This program will automatically then load and start to scan the computer for the infections. After the scan is completed it will state that there are number of infections present on the computer, but it will not allow you to remove them until you buy this program.

There are most of the cases where you can find that your computer is infected by this virus. As this is a kind of virus which itself brings to the computer problem which can include security problem, internet problem etc. If you find that your computer is infected with the virus, then you should remove it immediately. Just follow this link it has the some removal instructions.
    Unable to remove Dr. Guard virus

It is a very serious virus kind of tool which can effect in your computer and also if you want then you can prevent your computer from spreading it. You need to update your antivirus and also you have to prevent from accepting this virus on the internet. This can help you to protect you from this virus and also you can go on the net and find some information on this topic. hope this helps you out.