Thread: Cannot remove Win-Trojan/Fraudpack.596122

Cannot remove Win-Trojan/Fraudpack.596122

Hello friends, with the help of the Kaspersky antivirus, that has been installed in my system, I cannot remove Win-Trojan/Fraudpack.596122. I am using Windows Vista operating system with Opera 10 browser. If anyone knows how to get rid of this problem, please provide the suitable solutions as soon as possible. I am waiting for suitable comments.

Re: Cannot remove Win-Trojan/Fraudpack.596122

The problem that you cannot remove Win-Trojan/Fraudpack.596122 is because Kaspersky is not a recommended antivirus for the deletion of such infections. I have tried using this antivirus and it has proved to be irritating, rather than helpful. According to me AVG is a very good antivirus, that can help you to delete this infection, since it has the ability to delete trojans.

After removing Win-Trojan/Fraudpack.596122, remember to enable to install a firewall in the system. If you are uncomfortable with the built-in Windows Firewall, then install a third party firewall, since they check for all the data that comes into the system. So, when any malicious data tries to enter into the system, the firewall will detect the same and reject it from entering.

It does not make sense even if you use the best antivirus in the world and you do not upgrade the same. This may be the reason why you cannot remove Win-Trojan/Fraudpack.596122. So, you will have to update the database of the antivirus, so that the signatures of the new infections will be added to its database. Then, you will be able to delete this threat from the system easily.

If you cannot remove Win-Trojan/Fraudpack.596122, then you must be aware that following are the irritating symptoms of this infection:
    • Error of blue screen.
    • Slow browser speed.
    • Slow computer boot and shut down time.
    • Pop-ups will not be blocked.
    • Genuine dlls, registry keys and Windows files will be missing.

I guess that you must format the system and install a new copy of Windows in your machine if you cannot remove Win-Trojan/Fraudpack.596122. This is an infection that has a high threat level and the manual deletion of the same is impossible. This is why formatting is the only recommended method for its removal, since the infection can cause a system crash if it prevails in the system.

smile Re: Cannot remove Win-Trojan/Fraudpack.596122

hello,

your computer is affected by more viruses. you have to take boot scan cd .
    insert in to cd drive , go to BIOS setting - select start from cdrom option.press F10 to save & exit. then it will ask you press any key to start from cd-rom.
    press any key ,then it will be start boot scanning .when boot scanning is start there is detect more viruses .at that time remove all virus.
    try this.

thanking you.