Thread: Infection of Packed.Win32.Klone.bj in Windows XP

Infection of Packed.Win32.Klone.bj in Windows XP

There is a situation of the infection of Packed.Win32.Klone.bj in Windows XP. I am using this particular operating system with Mozilla Firefox and Avira antivirus. But, I am not not able to delete this infection with the help of this antivirus. I cannot understand why because everytime I delete the infection from the antivirus interface, I can find the same when I scan the system again.

Re: Infection of Packed.Win32.Klone.bj in Windows XP

If there has been an infection of Packed.Win32.Klone.bj in Windows XP, then you must format the computer, since this infection is a trojan and their files cannot be detected from the normal scanning methods, as they seem to be genuine from outside. They work internally to disrupt the system. Formatting and installing a fresh copy of the operating system that you are using will solve the issue.

I guess that the Avira antivirus is capable to deleting the infection of Packed.Win32.Klone.bj in Windows XP. The antivirus may not be able to delete the infection because the signature of this infection may not be present in its database. So, update the database of the antivirus and run a full system scan and delete all the unhealed infections that are detected during this scan.

Hello there, I will advice you to use the Avast antivirus if there is an infection of Packed.Win32.Klone.bj in Windows XP. This antivirus has the feature of boot scan, that is an assured method for the eradication of infections. This is because the boot scan takes place before the operating system is loaded into the computer. So, the infections are not able to execute at this time.

The system restore is a technique that can be used if there has been an infection of Packed.Win32.Klone.bj in Windows XP. This method takes the system to a time it was before. That is, it removes all the installed components, along with the infections. This means that this a method that leads to a loss of data. But, it is assured that the infections will be deleted from the system permanently.

The problem of the infection of Packed.Win32.Klone.bj in Windows XP can be solved with the help of Spyware Doctor because it is an anti-spyware. This security component can stay in the background of the system and check for the applications and programs that are causing the malicious activities in the system. They are simply removed, when detected by the anti-spyware.