Thread: How to remove mfevtps.exe?

How to remove mfevtps.exe?

Hi, I have found one virus on my computer named as mfevtps.exe. I though it would be a exe file of some software but i was wrong as my anti virus software have detected it as a malicious file. I do not from where this virus have came but i just need to know that how to remove mfevtps.exe from my computer as my anti virus software is behaving abnormally to deal with it.

Re: How to remove mfevtps.exe?

I think your anti virus system must be disabled by the virus which have affected your computer. Or it might have got expired which makes it unable to remove any detected viruses. I suggest you to update the version of the anti virus software that you are using to control the security of your computer. You can do it manually from the options menu or you may try after reinstalling it.

Here you have the link which will be taking you directly to the web page from where you can download the Internet Security Filter which is actually a software to deal with the any kind of viruses that can harm your computer. This tool is extremely helpful for being safe while you use internet connection from your computer because internet is the easiest way from which any virus can infect your computer.

Use safe mode provided in the windows operating system to deal with the viruses which are affecting your computer. Safe Mode is the best way by using which you can safely remove any virus from your hard drive assuring no data lose while removing the infected file but if any of your important file has been infected then it must be deleted to remove the virus included in it.

I think this virus would have came from an internet as an attachment to the email forwarded to you. Actually virus can get into compute by several means as it can directly come from an infected computer if you are using any direct connections between your and an infected computer. But i would like to tell you that this virus is not much harmful but you should remove it as fast as you can because it may help some other virus which can harm your computer more strongly.

Firewall is a good security feature given in all the windows operating system as it is a main gateway from which each and every bit of data passes through. If it comes across any malicious data then first of all it will inform you about the same then whatever action you may take. But if your firewall in not catching up any viruses then it must have gone disabled by the virus.