Thread: Not able to remove Backdoor.Win32.Bredavi.dt

Not able to remove Backdoor.Win32.Bredavi.dt

I am using Windows XP Service Pack 3 and my browser is Opera 10. The problem that I am facing is that I am not able to remove Backdoor.Win32.Bredavi.dt. I have tried to eradicate it by scanning with the help of the McAfee antivirus that I have installed in my system. This infection is not allowing me to view all the hidden files and folders in my system. Please help me with the probable solutions that can be used in this situation.

Re: Not able to remove Backdoor.Win32.Bredavi.dt

If you are not able to remove Backdoor.Win32.Bredavi.dt, then the McAfee antivirus may not be capable of doing the same. So, I suggest you to install AVG antivirus, that has been recommended for the deletion of trojans, worms and other virus infections. After the installation of this antivirus, scan the whole system, including all the hard drives and flash drives and delete all the detected infcetions.

Hello there, I suggest you to scan the system in the safe mode if you are not able to remove Backdoor.Win32.Bredavi.dt. This is because the infections cannot execute in this mode. As a result of this, they remain inactive. So, the antivirus is able to get rid of the infections very easily. To get into the safe mode, you will get this option while the system is started.

The problem that you are not able to remove Backdoor.Win32.Bredavi.dt is because it is a spyware, that seems to be genuine from outside and work internally for the destruction of the system. The best method that can be used for the deletion of such infections is an anti-spyware like Spyware Doctor, as they can stay in the background of the system and check for the malicious activities going on within the computer.

You can enable the system restore if you are not able to remove Backdoor.Win32.Bredavi.dt. Just remember that you do the same to the factory settings, since this will remove all the data and installed components from the system. So, the infections will also be removed along with this. Also make sure that you start the system in the safe mode before doing the restore.

It is suggested that you format the computer if you are not able to remove Backdoor.Win32.Bredavi.dt. This is because this infection that has entered your system is a backdoor, that has the ability to download the additional infections from the web. Also, they can provide the important data that is required by the attackers for the unauthorized entry into the system. So, formatting can solve the issue.