Thread: Help to remove kbdsock.dll.

Help to remove kbdsock.dll.

Hi, My hard disk was not working so i have just connected my friends hard disk on which i have installed windows vista. This hard disk is infected by the kbdsock.dll already but now even my data is getting infected by the same. I have not installed any anti virus software as i was using this hard drive just for temporary use. I just need help to remove kbdsock.dll from my computer.

kbdsock.dll.

Actually kbdsock.dll is a malicious dynamic link library file which would be created on the disk as a process then will be registered as a DLL file. This virus is a dll which acts as a shared library of functions. Once your computer have got infected by this virus then you must remove it as soon as possible as it can harm your computer in a serious way.

Re: Help to remove kbdsock.dll.

Comodo Cloud Scanner is a software which can detect and remove most of the viruses that can affect your computer system. I have given the link from which you can directly download the Comodo Cloud Scanner. It has a vast amount of viruses in its database including all the latest one so that your computer will always be aware of any malicious files. Please click on the LINK to download the Comodo Cloud Scanner.
    Last edited by Big Fish; 09-03-2010 at 12:08 AM.

I suggest you to enable the firewall on your windows system as it is the main gateway which scans all the bits of data that comes to your computer. If it finds any malicious data then it informs you about the same. But when your computer gets infected by the virus then it might happen that the virus presented on your computer disables the firewall. Go the Network And Security to enable the firewall.

You should always delete any virus from your computer system by using the safe mode of the windows operating system. Because safe mode assures that the deletion process will not be affecting any other data on that particular folder or any other files. To go to the safe mode, you have to keep on pressing the F8 key which will take you to the blue screen where you have to choose for safe mode by using arrow keys on your keyboard.

These days virus are infecting computers so easily from the medium of emails and advertisements that anybody just can not stop it. If you have got an email in which they have provided the form attached to the mail which gives you some interesting offer but when you open the attached file, You come to know that your computer have got infected by some virus. Beware of any files gave to you from the unknown users which might help you to stay away from this kind of frauds.