Thread: Get rid of Trojan-Banker.Win32.Bancos.mlt.

Get rid of Trojan-Banker.Win32.Bancos.mlt.

Hello Everybody, When i got connected to the P2P sharing from my computer to get an album of my favorite artist. I got one song infected by the Trojan-Banker.Win32.Bancos.mlt. As i got this information after downloading it but my anti virus software is just not able to remove Trojan-Banker.Win32.Bancos.mlt. Please suggest me some ways to get rid of Trojan-Banker.Win32.Bancos.mlt as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Sadiee; 09-03-2010 at 01:55 AM.

Trojan-Banker.Win32.Bancos.mlt.

Trojan-Banker.Win32.Bancos.mlt is a trojan which has been detected by the Kaspersky, It must be having some other aliases also. I think you should try to remove this trojan as soon as possible as it might send some crucial information about your computer system to an attacker in order to get the direct access of your computer. Beware of accepting any offering while you are connected to the P2P network.

Re: Get rid of Trojan-Banker.Win32.Bancos.mlt.

I think P2P sharing is not much safe if you do not have any anti virus software on your computer because this kind of network directly gives access to your computer, Though you would not be sharing your whole computer but an attacker can find a trick by which it can harm your whole computer. You can keep the FIREWALL ON to be safe while sharing files on P2P network.

No worries if your anti virus software is not working for removing any kind of viruses. It might happen because of the expired software or your anti virus software would not be updated. If it is not updated then will not be having any informations about the latest viruses which will be resulting in failure of removal. So keep on updating your anti virus software.

I have provided the link from which you can download the Norton Anti Virus which is mostly used as anti virus system on windows operating system. This software is amazingly successful in detecting as well as removal of the viruses. All the latest viruses are immediately updated by this software if you have enabled the online updated for this software.
    Last edited by Zachary; 09-03-2010 at 02:41 AM.

Once you have detected the Trojan-Banker.Win32.Bancos.mlt then you can remove it manually also as you would be getting path where the infected file resides. You can delete the detected file from the containing folder then i suggest you to remove all its processes from the task bar as these processes can create their needed processes again to harm your computer. Then you have to change the registry values which have been changed by the particular viruses to fade off the effect of virus.