Thread: Want to get rid of setuper.exe

Want to get rid of setuper.exe

Hi, My computer have got infected by the setuper.exe but i do not know from where this infection has happened. My anti virus software is also not working for removing this virus, How can it be possible. I just want to get rid of setuper.exe as soon as possible please help me to do that.

Re: Want to get rid of setuper.exe

Actually setuper.exe is a virus which has been packed and/or encrypted using a software packing process. This virus file would be created on the disk as a process. Once your computer have got infected by the setuper.exe then it can create, delete or modify files on the disk. I suggest you to remove this trojan as soon as possible from your computer.

I think this trojan have disabled all the security features on your computer which includes anti virus softwares and firewall as well. I suggest you to enable the firewall on your computer system so that from now onwards if any virus comes to your computer then you would be getting an information about it. Go to the Network And Security from Control Panel to enable the Firewall.

Do not worry, I have given the link from where you can download the Ashampoo Magical Security which is a great tool to handle the security of windows computer systems. If your computer have got infected by any virus then install this software and scan your whole computer. This software can successfully catch all the types of virus and remove it also.

Once you have detected any virus on your system and suppose your security tool is not working then you can just simply remove manually by deleting the infected file form the hard disk. But only deleting the infected file does not secure your computer as you have to kill all the processes related to the virus from the task bar.

I think your anti virus software has been expired because of which it is not able to remove any virus which has been detected by itself. I suggest you to keep on updating the version of whatever anti virus software you use as only updated version includes the latest virus updates. If your anti virus software is not updated for new threats then it is but obvious that it would not be knowing anything about any latest virus.