Thread: what is Adware.Conspy

what is Adware.Conspy

hi
    i am using personal computer for chatting and other internet related service. But recently i thought that my system has infected with Adware.Conspy. But i don't know what is this and how do i protect my system from it so please tell me that what is Adware.Conspy and how do i remove it from system.

Re: what is Adware.Conspy

Adware,we can also called it as advertising-supported software.basically it is a software which work in system as a playing,display and any other function automatically. All these process has done after installing that type of software in the system. But make sure that there are also such spyware available in the system which can infected to the system and after that access the remotely your system. Adware.Conspy is a such a type of adware which infected to the system.for the prevention of that type of spyware you can also installed latest anti virus in the system.
    Last edited by Steve123; 07-03-2010 at 04:52 AM.

If your system is already infected by Adware.Conspy then don't worry. You should update your anti virus as well as you also need to installed latest anti virus in the system. You can also use d some anti virus like Norton,kaspersky. Make sure that Adware.Conspy modifies Internet Explorer settings and accesses the Internet to update itself. So it is dangerous for internet setting. That type of adware which infected om Microsoft windows operating system windows xp,windows vista ,windows 2000. This infection can be removed using Spyware Doctor.

Adware.Conspy modifies Internet Explorer settings and accesses the Internet to update itself. Make sure that when that type adware infected to the system then it infect to the files in the system basically the bookmarks are added to Internet Explorer favorites. As well as the Internet Explorer Search page is modified so these are totally infected to the internet setting. When Adware.Conspy is executed then firstly it would Copies itself to %Windir%..Attempts to contact the server, conf.conspy.com, to download the updates and configuration files. like http:/ /conf.conspy.com/quicken_update.php ,http:/ /conf.conspy.com/winrar_update.php as well as http:/ /conf.conspy.com/popset.php . This adware program must be manually installed. However, some programs may have Adware.Conspy within them and install it when the program is installed.

There are some prevention which can helpful for the system to infect by Adware.Conspy. Firstly you can Update the definitions of the anti virus. To obtain the most recent definitions, start your anti virus program and run LiveUpdate. You cam also scan the whole system and after that find and delete the files from the system. Start your Symantec anti virus program and run a full system scan. And then any files are detected as Adware.IEDriver, click Delete. You can also delete the values from the registry.