Thread: How to remove Virus.Boot.Malmo?

How to remove Virus.Boot.Malmo?

Hi, I am using windows 7 on my computer and i have installed a Norton security on my computer to deal with the viruses. As i have noticed some weird behavior of my computer so i just did virus scan but my anti virus did not found anything. Then i did the same online where i got that my computer is infected by the Virus.Boot.Malmo. How to remove Virus.Boot.Malmo from my computer now?

Virus.Boot.Malmo

Actually Virus.Boot.Malmo is a latest virus found in 2010 by which your computer have got infected so it maight happen that your Norton Anti virus will be expired or will not be updated because of which it will not be aware of this latest virus. Virus.Boot.Malmo is a Virus file known is javascript file. I suggest you to update your anti virus software then try removing this virus.

Re: How to remove Virus.Boot.Malmo?

Do not worry, I the version of Norton Security that you are using must have gone expired or it might be the pirated one. Anything could be the reason behind its failure to remove Virus.Boot.Malmo from your computer. Do one thing download the Avast Anti Virus which is top most competitor of Norton. Click on the AVAST to download it.

If your computer have got infected by the Virus.Boot.Malmo then i think it have disabled your anti virus software and firewall too. It is the first action of any virus to disable all the security tools. I suggest you to reinstall the anti virus software and enable the firewall on your system. You can do it from the Network And Security presented in Control Panel.

Safe Mode is the safest way to deal with the viruses on any computer. Safe Mode given in the windows operating system assures you that no data will be lost while removing the virus. You have to restart your computer and then keep on pressing F8 key when your computer get started which will take you to the blue screen where you can select for safe mode to boot up. Make sure that you are using all the admin rights.

Once you have detected the virus in your computer then you can easily delete it manually. I have given you the new copy of the anti virus software named as Mx One anti virus. You can download it form HERE which redirects you to the main downloading page. This software is amazingly successful in detecting as well as removing all the latest viruses.