Thread: Unable to remove Trojan.Autorun.ND

Unable to remove Trojan.Autorun.ND

My system is running with the windows 7 operating system. I ma using the Micorsoft security essential on my system and it is detecting a virus and and asks me to clean this virus every time boot my system. But it is not able to remove Trojan.Autorun.ND virus so i would like to remove this threat from my system since it has corrupted some of my system files too. Also tell me how to repair my system files too.

Re: Unable to remove Trojan.Autorun.ND

First of all can you tell me whether you have updated the virus definition of the Micorsoft Security Essential before you started scanning the system. Because when the virus definition are not updated the Micorsoft Security Essential or any antivirus may not be have the information to detect viruses present on your system.

I think that the BitDefender Total Security 2010 will be helpful to remove this virus. The Bitdefender virus removal tool provide you complete protection against all sort of viruses and threats that are troubling you so i would advise you to download it from the following link http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...l-security.htm

Seems you have not installed the Microsoft Security Essential on your system correctly because as far as i know the Microsoft Security Essential is a very good antivirus tool and also quiet effective in removing such threats on the system. Try to install it again after removing the existing copy of the antivirus.

This is a very critical virus which creates a copy of the virus on the root folder of each drive. The name of this copy is smss.exe and Funny UST Scandal.exe . It also copies the autorun.inf and it can start whenever the user opens any of those drives use the bitdefender tool for removing this threat.

Try the AVG 9 Free Edition antivirus in order to get rid of this virus. Since this virus Replicates itself and places all these files on each and every directory present on the system. Also it gets spread all the time whenever the user opens the respective directory. Download it from the above link and install it .