Thread: Removing Exploit.JS.IFrame.A

Removing Exploit.JS.IFrame.A

I have a dell inspiron laptop which is installed with the windows vista. My system is infected with the Trojan.Autorun.ND virus and i would like to get rid of this virus as soon as possible. Since it has drastically affected my system performance. Please help me to remove the Trojan.Autorun.ND from my system.

Re: Removing Exploit.JS.IFrame.A

This virus is somewhat extremely harmful and hence you should try to remove this virus as soon as possible. The Exploit.JS.IFrame.A virus enters your system when you visit certain malicious websites. Please try to mention the details regarding your antivirus so that i can know why it cannot remove the virus.

To implement on removing this virus i would like to know which antivirus program are you using on your system and also tell me whether you are using a full version antivirus or a trial version because some times the trial version antivirus are not capable of deleting the viruses. Furnish these details soon.

First of all i would like to thank you for replying me i am using the norton total security antivirus which cannot delete the virus which is causing all the trouble so it would be better for me if you can suggest me a suitable antivirus so that i can get rid of this shit as soon as possible. Waiting for the reply

To get rid of this virus it is advisable to go for the eScan Anti-Virus 10 . The eScan Anti-Virus 10 is a very good antivirus application which will look after these threats very well i think you only need to download it and then install the application on your system and the rest would be done by the application. http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...anti-virus.htm

Although you are using a trial version have you updated the virus definition of the antivirus. If not then try to update it before the scan. If still you can't get rid of this then I would also suggest you to install the Microsoft Security Essentials on your system Microsoft Security Essentials should definitely remove this virus.