Thread: How to remove trojan-downloader.JS.Kazmet?

How to remove trojan-downloader.JS.Kazmet?

My computer is infected by the trojan-downloader.JS.Kazmet by inserting the pen drive of on of my friend. Is there any good copy of anti virus software which can delete this virus from my computer because my anti virus software is just getting failed to remove this virus. Why it can not remove it i do not know but that is not interest.

trojan-downloader.JS.Kazmet

Actually trojan-downloader.JS.Kazmet is a trojan of type Downloader. This kind of trojans are made to get the access to the remote websites in order to download the malicious data to the infected machine. Some of the trojans only targets the specific remote websites or URLs to take it on infected machine. Once your computer got infected by this trojan then it can easily give an important informations about your computer to the attacker.

Re: How to remove trojan-downloader.JS.Kazmet?

Do not worry as i have given the LINK from which you can download the mostly used software to secure the windows operating system. Protect Me! is a good software which can detect all the trojan from an old one to the latest. The database of this software is such a vast that almost all the virus definitions are included in it.

Use safe mode windows operating system to delete trojan-downloader.JS.Kazmet from your computer because this would be helping you to save your important data which might gets corrupted or even removed while removing the virus file. Press F8 key continuously when your computer gets started. Make sure that you are logged in by having administrator rights in this mode so that you can use optimum options.

trojan-downloader.JS.Kazmet kind of trojans comes from the infected websites or it may come to you as an attachments in email from an unknown user. I would like to inform you that you should avoid clicking on any links given by an unknown users. Links given in the Instant Messages also might take you to the malicious pages from where your computer gets infected.

Actually if your computer system has enabled firewall then clicking on any malicious links or file would be warning you about the malicious content. Once your computer gets infected by the virus then it disables the firewall on your system which must be again enabled manually immediately after removing the virus. So please enable it after removing this trojan so that you get warning about the next infected file.