Thread: How to remove Trojan-Dropper.win32.Autoit.k?

How to remove Trojan-Dropper.win32.Autoit.k?

Hello, I am using windows vista on my computer which has been threatened by the Trojan-Dropper.win32.Autoit.k. Initially i was using windows xp which never had any problem like this, I think this windows copy itself has been infected which i have installed. Please tell me how to remove Trojan-Dropper.win32.Autoit.k from my computer?

Trojan-Dropper.win32.Autoit.k

Actually Trojan-Dropper.win32.Autoit.k is a trojan which spreads through the infected web sites or it may spread by the infected external drives such as USB or portable hard drives. Once your computer got this trojan then first of all it will copy it self and then will change the registry values. You can stop visiting this kind of web sites by enabling the pop up blocker on whatever web browser you use.

Re: How to remove Trojan-Dropper.win32.Autoit.k?

I think if the whole version of the windows vista which you have installed on your system will be infected by the Trojan-Dropper.win32.Autoit.k then there nothing you can do with it as repairing an operating system might not be working for long time or it may just does not works. I suggest you to get the new copy of the same operating system and make sure that is not copied from the infected one.

When install any new operating system on your computer then you must first of all you should install a software that is going to be handling the security of your computer. I have provided the LINK form where you can download the Internet Security Filter by using which you can make your computer safe while surfing through world wide web.

If your anti virus software can not detect any viruses or it is getting failed to remove any viruses then it means that your anti virus software has been expired or it is a trial version or it may happen that the version you are using could be a pirated one. You should always keep on updating the version of whatever anti virus software you use to secure your computer. By doing this purpose, You anti virus software will be able to catch all the symptoms of latest viruses so that it deal with it.

Safe Mode is the best way to get rid of any virus presented on your computer. If your computer got nay virus then i suggest you to go to the safe mode of the windows operating system then delete that particular virus. You can go to the safe mode by keep pressing F8 key when your computer get reboots. Blue screen will come where you have choose for safe mode by using arrow keys.