Thread: Need to remove Dropped:Trojan.Zlob.CND

Need to remove Dropped:Trojan.Zlob.CND

I am using the acer aspire laptop running with the windows 7 operating system. i have installed the avast antivirus on my system and it has started giving me error message the it is infected with the Dropped:Trojan.Zlob.CND. I need to remove Dropped:Trojan.Zlob.CND desperately . This virus is troubling me a lot because my system performance is heavily infected by this threat

Re: Need to remove Dropped:Trojan.Zlob.CND

I would recommend you to download the AVG 9 free antivirus and install it on your machine the AVG 9 Free antivirus provides you total protection against the all sort of stuffs which may prove harmful to your system. This antivirus program is also available freely from its official AVG antivirus website or simply use this link http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...ofessional.htm

Delete the following registry keys form the system using the registry editor and this will help help you to bring back your systems performance.

* HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{2FF811E6-8925-4084-A649-C159955E67E8}
    * HCU\Software\Microsoft\Bind

I hope that this will help you to get this problem solved.
    Last edited by Milton.J; 05-03-2010 at 10:53 PM.

The eScan Anti-Virus 10.0 will definitely help you to get rid of this problem because it provides complete protectiona against all sort of infections like adware, spyware, malware and viruses alone. I have also used this program personally and it runs pretty well. I will definitely recommend you eScan Anti-Virus 10.0.

It appears as your system is infected heavily this is a virus also corrupts some of the registry files of your system also it consumes all of the RAM memory of your system. Then i would suggest you to download and install the RegCure Registry Cleaner application on your system it will resolve all your issue.