Thread: Get rid of ddaqaez4.exe

Get rid of ddaqaez4.exe

Hello Everybody, Its been 4 years that my computer have never got any viruses on which i am using windows 7. Now as i had connected my Pen Drive to my computer, It is infected by the ddaqaez4.exe. My anti virus software is not able to delete this virus. Please help me to get rid of ddaqaez4.exe.

What ddaqaez4.exe will do.

If your computer have got infected by the ddaqaez4.exe then following are the actions that will be done by this virus. First of all file will be created as a process on the disk and this virus process can create, delete or modify files on the disk. MD5 of this virus is "ocbNNI5l6OEIrDMxPJB775pLt81jR17G".

Re: Get rid of ddaqaez4.exe

I suggest you to updated the version of anti virus software that you are using on your computer though i have provided the LINK to download the Norton Anti Virus. Norton Anti Virus is a nice one to secure the windows systems. Given link will redirects you on the web page where you will be just one click away from the installing it.

Avoid clicking on the unknown links or files sent by the unknown users as clicking on those links may make your computer system malicious. These days email attachment files and links given by the advertisements are on boom to spread viruses. Please avoid clicking on those links and never open any such attached files given by the unknown users.

Firewall can be used as an alternative when your computer does not have any anti virus software because firewall is a main gate from which each and every bit of data passes through. If any bit is infected then it will be caught by the firewall and it will give you the warning about the same so that you can stop that malicious file entering to your computer. To turn on the firewall go to the control panel where you will find Network And Security. Here you would be having an tab to change the settings for Firewall, So turn ON the Firewall.

Try to delete the viruses on your computer from the safe mode of windows operating system. Safe mode is the special mode of windows where your operating system plays safe and any important data will not be getting deleted while deleting the virus. You can switch to the Safe Mode by pressing F8 key continuously when your computer gets restarted.