Thread: Backdoor.Win32.Turkojan.esv has entered the system

Backdoor.Win32.Turkojan.esv has entered the system

Backdoor.Win32.Turkojan.esv has entered the system and this has been alerted to me by the McAfee antivirus, that I have installed in my system. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate operating system and my browser is Opera 10. I have tried deleting it from the antivirus interface. But, it is not allowing me to get rid of the same. Please help me with the possible solutions for getting rid of this problem.

Re: Backdoor.Win32.Turkojan.esv has entered the system

If Backdoor.Win32.Turkojan.esv has entered the system, then you have to beware because this is a trojan and hence, its manual deletion is not possible. So, the only method that can help you is to format the computer and to install a fresh copy of Windows that you are using. This will surely solve your problem because it will remove all the softwares and applications installed in the system along with the infections.

I suggest you to use a compatible antivirus like AVG, since you are using Windows 7 operating system. This antivirus has also been recommended by the experts for the deletion of infections like virus, worms and trojans. So, it will be very helpful to you if Backdoor.Win32.Turkojan.esv has entered the system. Your problem will be hopefully solved, since the infections will be deleted by the antivirus itself.

Hello there, it is better if you install an anti-spyware if Backdoor.Win32.Turkojan.esv has entered the system. This is because they can stay in the background of the system and check for the malicious activities that are going on within the system. Spyware Doctor is a recommended anti-spyware and they will remove all the applications and programs that are causing such problems in the system.

The safe mode scanning will help you if Backdoor.Win32.Turkojan.esv has entered the system. When the system is started in the safe mode, the infections remain inactive as they are not able to execute. I am using the same method in my system to get rid of the infections when they enter into my computer. So, I can assure you that this method will solve the problem.

Enabling the system restore is the best method that can be used if Backdoor.Win32.Turkojan.esv has entered the system. Make sure that you do the system restore to the factory settings. This is because the other option backs up all the data and information in the system. So, all the infections in the system will also be backed up and there will be no use of doing the system restore.