Thread: How to remove Backdoor.Win32.Small.ive?

How to remove Backdoor.Win32.Small.ive?

hello, I have bought a new computer recently on which i have installed windows 7. I was searching for a good software to handle the security of my computer but before i install the same my computer got infected by the Backdoor.Win32.Small.ive. Please help me to remove this virus from my brand new computer.

Use Avast to remove Backdoor.Win32.Small.ive

Do not worry, I have given the link from which you can download the best software to handle the security of your computer. Avast Anti Virus software is most commonly used software on windows operating system and it can detect almost all the viruses and malwares from the system as it has vast amount of virus entries in its database. Click on the name of the Avast Anti Virus to download it.

Re: How to remove Backdoor.Win32.Small.ive?

I think you should always keep your firewall ON and specially when you do not have any anti virus software. Because firewall is the main gateway from which each and every bit of data goes through and it checks for the any malicious bits to stop them. To turn on the firewall on window 7 system, Go to the Control Panel and open Network And Security where you would be having an options to change the settings for firewall.

Once you have detected the virus on your system then you can manually delete it as the file path will be shown to your by whatever software have detected the virus. But only deleting the file did not make your computer safe as it would have changed some registry values also which you have to set to the original one.

Backdoor.Win32.Small.ive

Backdoor.Win32.Small.ive is a virus which does not have any specific behaviors by which you can say that your computer has been infected by the Backdoor.Win32.Small.ive. Actually it is a virus file known as PE exe file which has been written in the C language. This file is of 20 Kb and has different aliases so you may get some different name detected by some other anti virus software.

If you want to make your computer safe for all the time then there is way you can do it by keep on updating the software which handles the security of your computer system. If you are not using the updated version of the anti virus then it would not be able to detect the latest viruses which will not be in its database. So for being safe from all kind of viruses, You should always use latest version of security software.