Thread: How to delete this VBS.HappyTime?

How to delete this VBS.HappyTime?

My computer system is behaving in an abrupt manner means it is not behaving properly. When I scanned my computer system my antivirus software gave me an alert message that VBS.HappyTime is detected on my computer system. I have deleted this VBS.HappyTime virus from my computer system many times but it comes back again and again. So I need to know the perfect method to delete this VBS.HappyTime virus from my computer system.

Re: How to delete this VBS.HappyTime?

VBS.HappyTime is an internet worm that spreads through e-mail messages using Microsoft outlook it also spreads through MSMAPI examination. This VBS.HappyTime worm is written in Visual Basic Script. This VBS.HappyTime worm enters your computer system as an e-mail message in Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) arrangement or as simple text message with an attached Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) file.

Normally the VBS.HappyTime script code in the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) message body routinely executes ahead of message opening, and this VBS.HappyTime worm gains organize. On the other hand, a user must release the attached Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) file to turn on the worm. After activating, the worm does not start without delay spreading; but somewhat begins infecting a computer. This modifies the desktop setting with a Hyper text markup language (HTML) file that contains the worm code within.

This VBS.HappyTime worm also modifies the Microsoft Outlook registry morals to force Microsoft Outlook formed messages in Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) format and uses stationery for this purpose. In this way, this VBS.HappyTime worm spreads in e mail formed through Microsoft Outlook. Every time Microsoft Outlook make new message

For removing this VBS.HappyTime worm from your computer system I will suggest you to use Kaspersky antivirus software. This antivirus software not only removes the VBS.HappyTime worm from your computer system but also remove the other malicious codes from your computer system. You can download the trial version of this antivirus from its official site.

Preventive measures

To avoid problems similar to virus, worms and other malware software you must follow these preventive measures.
    1. Do not download pirated software, because they may contain the backdoor.
    2. Update your antivirus software regularly
    3. Scan your system on the regular basis
    4. Enable your firewall setting and use strong passwords for preventing your system