Thread: Fixing JS.Trojan.Coolsites.A virus

Fixing JS.Trojan.Coolsites.A virus

Hello friends my system is infected with the JS.Trojan.Coolsites.A . When i scanned the system with the AVG Free Edition antivirus. So i would like Fixing JS.Trojan.Coolsites.A virus. But since my antivirus is not able to fix the virus i would like to know some very good antivirus which would really delete this threat. Please help me as soon as possible.

Re: Fixing JS.Trojan.Coolsites.A virus

I have used the Microsoft security Essential security program for this and it is really a very good antivirus program i would like to recommend you the same since it provide you complete protection against all sort of malwares and viruses. If you want you can use the following link http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...ials-vista.htm

In this case it is advisable to go with the AVG 9 free edition although it is a free antivirus it is very effective in dealing with these threats. You simply need to install the antivirus on your system and then update the virus definition and this will do the trick for you. Hope this will help you for sure.

Try the eScan Antivirus 10.0 which is a very good and powerful tool to delete the antivirus from your system. It also has a very easy and sleek GUI and to run this application or scanning the system with this application does not require much expertise. This will surely fix the virus and you will definitely like it.

I hope that BitDefender Total Security 2010 will delete this antivirus which is troubling you i had given the link to download BitDefender Total Security 2010 antivirus follow the link and then download the application and update the program and then scan your system this will surely fix the virus.

The Microsoft security essential is highly recommended in your case because the Microsoft Security Essential program is very good and it is also available freely if you are using a genuine Mcrosoft Windows operaating system you simply need to install the application according o the operating system which you are using.

I'd also recommend Bitdefender, I have Internet Security but all versions are very good; bitdefender has a very good detection; you can try the scanner online too!