Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot remove Win32/Sality.gen!enc

Networking & Security

Old 04-03-2010
Members

From few days i am facing lots of issue with my system like whenever i try to work for more then 10 minutes it's automatically gets shut down or sometime it takes more then 15 minutes to get shut down too. So when i had a virus scan i found out that my system is being infected with Win32/Sality.gen!enc and i don't have any idea about it. Any suggestion ?

Old 04-03-2010

In such kind of case i would suggest you to install Microsoft Security Essentials which is capable of removing Win32/Sality.gen!enc from your system and at the same time it will also protect your system from viruses, spyware, and other malicious software and at the same time there your system won't take long time for shut down.
Old 04-03-2010
Members

Remove Win32/Sality.gen!enc

Thanks for replying me i had try to install Microsoft Security Essentials but that also didn't helped me a lot is there any other way whre i can get rigid of Win32/Sality.gen!enc, i had also try to find on internet but none of them proper solution for the same, i hope i will defeinetly get a good solution over here.
Old 04-03-2010

I was also facing such kind of issue and when i told to my friend about it, he told me to first disable my system restore and then he told me to download Kaspersky anti virus a have a scan for the same and Kaspersky was able to remove Win32/Sality.gen!enc from my system , hope it works for you too.
Old 04-03-2010

I was also facing similar type of issue where my AVG anti virus used to claim that it had deleted Win32/Sality.gen!enc from my system, but today when i install Microsoft Security Essentials i came to know that my system is still infected with virus and then install kaspersky , it was able to remove virus upto some extend only because it had infected all my drivers and i had to fdisk my system and install a fresh copy of OS.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , , ,