Thread: Best antivirus to remove malware and spyware

Best antivirus to remove malware and spyware

Hi friends,
    Recently i have built a new computer for my personal works in my bedroom, i have installed all the required software and drivers for my computer. I just wanted suggestion on which antivirus should i install in my computer. As by seeing all the post of malware and spyware infections, i need a best antivirus tool which can protect my computer form these kind of viruses. Please do suggest me, thanks.

Re: Best antivirus to remove malware and spyware

You can download Avast Antivirus which is easily available on the internet which allows the tool to run a boot time scan, which will check out all the known viruses, malware and spyware from your computer after you restart it, the scanning may take a while to scan. It is important to know that before installing it in your computer remove all other antivirus software. It has the capability to remove all the malware and spyware viruses.

You can have "Malwarebytes" antivirus tool which can help you to remove malware infection form your computer. This antivirus tool is dedicated in fighting with malware infection. It has developed a variety of tools that can identify and remove malicious software from your computer. At the time when your computer is infected, Malwarebytes can provide the needed assistance by which you can remove the infection and restore the machine back to optimum performance.

Have a look on this antivirus tool which is called "Spybot" which searches & destroys the detected spyware infection and removes them, a relatively new kind of threat not yet covered most of the common anti-virus applications. It silently tracks your surfing behaviour which help you to detect the infection later in your computer. Spybot is a free software so there's no harm giving it a try to see if something has infected your computer. Just download it from the official site and install it in your computer.

You need "PC Tools ThreatFire 4.10" which is a free edition and it is an application which is designed to protect your computer against malware such as trojans, spyware, rootkits, keyloggers, and buffer overflows by detecting and blocking the behavior of the malware. It uses advanced technology which helps to detect signs of malicious behavior which is commonly used by the malware threats. It is different from other traditional antivirus products which requires updation every time a new threat occurs. Its a great product to have it.

Vulnerator Guest

Are you prepared to pay for your antivirus?
    If so I would recommend nod32 by eset.

Otherwise avast and avg free editions are pretty good in my experience. Personally I prefer avast.