Thread: How to remove Trojan.JS.PrygSkok.a?

How to remove Trojan.JS.PrygSkok.a?

Hello, My computer has been infected by the Trojan.JS.PrygSkok.a. This infection took place when i inserted my friend's pen drive in to my computer. Now even my anti virus software does not work for detecting this virus but i have successfully detected this trojan on my computer by online scanning. Please give me some ideas to remove Trojan.JS.PrygSkok.a from my computer.

Trojan.JS.PrygSkok.a

Actually Trojan.JS.PrygSkok.a is a trojan which spreads through USB Disk, Internet or website browser. You are right that your computer got infected by this trojan from the Pen Drive. This Trojan file is a dll file written in Basic script. Normally virus files are as of type *.jpg, *.gif or *.ico which is not so true as it is a javascript trojan of some around 479K Bytes or more then that.

Re: How to remove Trojan.JS.PrygSkok.a?

Do not be panic as i have provided you the most commonly used Anti Virus Software which is amazingly successful in detecting the almost all the types of viruses and trojan. Avast Anti Virus is a good software that can be used on windows system to deal with any kind of malwares. Click on the Avast Virus Cleaner to download it.

You should always scan any device that you connect to the your computer system as it might be infected by some malwares. Infection through External drives is most common and easiest way to harm any computer because malware directly gets access to the core of the computer system. It directly copies itself to the system files and changes its registry and even disables the firewall and any other malware detecting softwares so that it would not be caught by the same.

I would like to suggest you to turn on the firewall on your windows system as you are not using any anti virus software. Firewall is a default security service provided by the Microsoft in its windows which scans for each and every data that comes to your computer. If any bit of data found malicious then it will be stopped by the enabled firewall. You can enable firewall from the Security tab of Network And Security which you will find in Control panel.