Thread: How to get rid of VBS.Trojan.Carewmr.A virus

How to get rid of VBS.Trojan.Carewmr.A virus

I don't know why the hell i am getting frequent popup alerts that my system is infected by the VBS.Trojan.Carewmr.A . From last night after i installed a tiny application on my system. This trouble really a lot since it appears every now and then when i am busy doing my work can you tell me a way to get rid of this threat. I would really appreciate your initiative.

Re: How to get rid of VBS.Trojan.Carewmr.A virus

The best way to get rid of this threat is to delete the virus using a good antivirus program like Microsoft Security Essential on your system. The microsoft security essential provides a complete protection from Adware, spyware, viruses and malicious program. You just need to download it and install the MSE software.

If your system detects this virus this system basically creates a number 0 bytes size files in C:\ drive , and some empty folders (also in "C:\"). try to find all these files and then delete them. It is far more complicated process but if you want to get rid of this virus either use this method of manual removal or use the above mentioned Microsoft security essential.

I think that your antivirus can delete this threat you are just getting this popups because the method which you are using is capable of deleting this virus but it sounds as you have not updated the virus definition prior to the scan. It is always recommended to update the antivirus always before the scan.

The RegCure Registry Cleaner will definitely help you to remove this virus from your system. It is quiet capable in deleting viruses. I have used this antivirus personally on my system when it got infected with the above mentioned virus. It was really running like a charm on my system and removed the virus.

Try to use the AVG 9 free antivirus with your system because it is although availabel freely over the internet but is even effective in deleting viruses. It also helps you to maintain the system files secure by protecting the registry and all. It is also easy to use and even a new PC user can handle all the tasks associated with this quiet easily.