Thread: How to delete W32/Skintrim.1!Generic

How to delete W32/Skintrim.1!Generic

Hello everyone, I am searching for some methods on how to delete W32/Skintrim.1!Generic. I am using Windows XP Service Pack 2 and my browser is Opera 10. W32/Skintrim.1!Generic has been detected in my system by the McAfee antivirus. The problem is that the infection cannot be eradicated by this antivirus. Please help me with suitable solutions and suggestions to this problem as soon as possible.

Re: How to delete W32/Skintrim.1!Generic

To delete W32/Skintrim.1!Generic, you will have to manually remove the files that are given below:
    • eywoq.exe
    • nvnucd.exe
    • ohiab.exe
    • omcisco.exe
    • qamge.exe
    • qaymu.exe
    • syemc.exe
    • ummyi.exe
    • wksemys.exe
    • yguym.exe

This is because W32/Skintrim.1!Generic installs with the above names when they enter the system.

You will have to be aware that W32/Skintrim.1!Generic is a trojan and hence, manually deleting such infections is not that simple. This is because their files seem to be genuine from outside. So, you will be confused whether to delete those files or not. So, inorder to delete W32/Skintrim.1!Generic, I suggest you to format the computer and then, install a fresh copy of the operating system that you are using.

I am using the AVG antivirus in my system and you can use the same to delete W32/Skintrim.1!Generic. This is because this is an antivirus that the experts have recommended to use for the deletion of infections like virus, worms and trojans. You will have to update the database of the antivirus and then, run a full system scan. After that, remove all the unhealed infections that are detected during the scan.

Hello there, the Avast antivirus can help you to delete W32/Skintrim.1!Generic because this antivirus comes along with the feature of boot scan. This is a scan that takes place before the operating system loads. So, the infections are not able to execute before the startup of the system. Because of this, the infections remain inactive at this time and hence, they can be eradicated from the system easily.

The best technique that can be used to delete W32/Skintrim.1!Generic is to use Spyware Doctor. This is because this is an anti-spyware and they can stay in the background of the system and check for the malicious activities that are going on within the system. When the applications and programs that are causing such activities are found by the anti-spyware, they are deleted from the system. This will help you to solve the problem.