Thread: How to remove Trojan horse Agent2.AJBR

How to remove Trojan horse Agent2.AJBR

Hello friends,

I am using Windows XP SP3 as my operating system and everything was working fine till yesterday but today when i started my system for checking out important email, over there i got a pop message that my system is being infected with Trojan horse Agent2.AJBR, so i try to ran my anti virus, but that also didn't helped me a lot. Does anyone knows how to remove Trojan horse Agent2.AJBR from my system.

Remove Trojan horse Agent2.AJBR

In that case i would suggest you to do a system Restore to previous date and you will not face any issue but before that make sure that your anti virus is being disable or else if you want you can also remove your anti virus and then try to restore your system. I am sure this will remove Trojan horse Agent2.AJBR from your computer.

Cannot remove Trojan horse Agent2.AJBR

If your system is being infected with Trojan horse Agent2.AJBR then i would suggest you to install AVG anti virus which is capable of removing Trojan Horse from your system and at the same time it will also protect your system from backdoor, adware, spyware, root kit, worms, malware etc

Download AVG anti virus

Remove Trojan horse Agent2.AJBR

Thanks for replying me i had not created any system restore point is there any other way where i can remove Trojan horse Agent2.AJBR it from my system, i had tried to install and run AVG Anti virus but that also didn't helped me a lot, does anyone has any other view please reply.

If you want to remove Trojan horse Agent2.AJBR then find and delete all Agent2.AJBR files from the system and at the same time also delete and issisysguard.exe, jxlrsysguard.exe and drjcsysguard.exe and finally reboot your system, then install and run latest anti virus, hope now you will not get any message.

My brother laptop was also got infected with Trojan horse Agent2.AJBR and i had tried out many solution but none of them worked out for me, then finally i had totally formatted his laptop and install a fresh copy of Windows XP and after that i would recommend you to install SUPERAntiSpyware which will protect your system from Spyware, Adware and Remove Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, KeyLoggers, HiJackers, Parasites, Rootkits, Rogue Security Products and many other types of threats.