Thread: How to remove Win32.HLLW.Crazy.A

How to remove Win32.HLLW.Crazy.A

My HCL Me laptop is installed with the windows 7 operating system and i am getting some pop-up alerts that my system is infected by a virus Win32.HLLW.Crazy.A. I am not aware how it penetrated in to my system files but now i want to get rid of it please tell me how to get rid of Win32.HLLW.Crazy.A please provide me some more information about this virus so that i can avoid it in future??

Re: How to remove Win32.HLLW.Crazy.A

If you get an image showing bubbles on the screen then it clearly indicates that your system is infected by this threat to make it more sure jsut try to check the registry key which i is given below:

The existence of the Software\\RMX\\cfg subkey in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE or HKEY_LOCAL_USER registry key indicates the presence of this software.

The best way to check whether your system is infected by this virus is to check the presence of the files in the system 32 folder within the windows folder.

* wndrivsd32.exe
    * mshtmlsh32.exe
    * winlgcverx.exe
    * sdrivec32.exe

If you find any of the above file then it is confirmed that your system is infected by this virus.

Thank you for enlighting me in relation to this virus i would like to know a method by which i can get rid of this shit i don't have any suitable antivirus installed on my system anybody can please tell me or suggest a good antivirus which will help me to eliminate this virus. Thanks in Advance

The eScan antivirus 10 is a very good and powerful tool to delete the virus which you have mentioned in your post so try to download it and install it using the link which i have provided in order to delete the virus http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...anti-virus.htm. Hope this helps you to get rid of this virus.

The Norton AntiVirus 2010 will definitely help you in removeing this virus from your system. Try to download this program from the internet. I think you will get the trial version freely install the Norton AntiVirus 2010 do not forget to update the virus definition before you start scanning the system.