Thread: Need to remove Rootkit-Pakes.AA

Need to remove Rootkit-Pakes.AA

After coming from my business tour today when i started my computer for listening music my system was working very slow when i try to find out the reason i came to know that my system is being infected with Rootkit-Pakes.AA because of which my system is working slow. I had try to run anti virus but that didn't helped me a lot. Can anyone tell me over to overcome from Rootkit-Pakes.AA

Remove Rootkit-Pakes.AA

If you want to remove Rootkit-Pakes rom your system then i would suggets you reboot your system and login into safe mode, after that click on start go to search option find atapi.sys and delete them all. Once done then type regedit in Run option and press enter, now registry window would get open from there find and delete atapi.sys registry and finally reboot your system for changes to get effected.

In such kind of case i would suggest you to install AVG and update virus definition and i am sure this will remove Rootkit from your system without any issue but before that make you had taken necessary backup and there is no other anti virus install on your system.

Cannot remove Rootkit-Pakes.AA

I am also facing same issue and i had also updated AVG virus definition but that also didn't helped me a lot does anyone knows any other good anti malware which is capable of removing Rootkit-Pakes from my system and please don't tell me to format my whole system because i am having lots of important data on it.

If you want to format your system and really want to remove Rootkit-Pakes, then i would suggets you to install SUPERAntiSpyware which is capable of removing rootkit from your system and at the same time it will also protect your system from Trojan Horse, spyware malware, worms back doors etc