Thread: Cannot remove Trojan horse Downloader.Mebload.B

Cannot remove Trojan horse Downloader.Mebload.B

I am having Dell laptop and today when i open my downloaded one attachment from internet, my anti virus gave me a pop message that my system is being infected with Trojan horse Downloader.Mebload.B, i had try a lot to remove from my system but none of them worked out for me. I don't know my anti virus is also not able to remove it which claims to be best anti virus. Does anyone has any experinece in removing Trojan horse Downloader.Mebload.B from my laptop.

Re: Cannot remove Trojan horse Downloader.Mebload.B

To remove Trojan horse Downloader.Mebload.B from your system you need to temporary disable your System restore and login into safe mode and then install ComboFix.exe which will remove Trojan Horse from your system and after installing Combofix.exe there is no need to install any anti virus on your system, once done then again enable your System Restore for the same.

Thanks for replying me i had already downloaded the Combofix.exe and ready to do the steps which you had mention above, but before that can you tell me how can i temporary disable System restore because i don't have any idea about it. I would really appreciated if you can direct me on how to disable System restore.

If you want to turn off your system restore then you need to click on start, then go to Control Panel, over there you will find System click on it after that you need to click on Performance tab, after that you need to click on File System option. Now select Troubleshooting tab and check out Disable System Restore and click on OK button and finally reboot your system for changes to get effected.

I was also facing similar kind of issue and try out many solution but none of them worked out for me in such kind of case i would recommend you to install latest version of AVG anti virus and have virus for the same i am sure this will definitely remove Trojan Horse from your system, after install it if you are still getting the same message then finally you have to install new OS on your laptop, but before that it is recommended that you take back up of your important data.