Thread: Infected by BehavesLike:Win32.Malware

Infected by BehavesLike:Win32.Malware

I am using an acer aspire laptop running with windows 7. It seems as infected by the BehavesLike:Win32.Malware since i have started getting an error message that your system is infected by the BehavesLike:Win32.Malware. I would like to remove this threat as early as possible. Helpme please

Re: Infected by BehavesLike:Win32.Malware

you can get rid of this threat by simply downloading the malwarebytes on your system and installing it on your system. The malwarebyte is quite a powerful tool when it comes to delete such threats. After installing it try to upgrade the virus definition of your program. i hope that this will definitely solve this problem.

My system was also affected by the same threat so i followed your instruction of downloading the malwarebyets and then i installed it on my system but the malwarebytes was not capable of detecting the BehavesLike:Win32.Malware itself. please try to suggest some other antivirsu program if possible provide the link too.

It appears as you have not tried the Escan Antivirus 10 yet. I would advise you to use this because the Escan Antivirus 10 is very effective in deleting the threats which you have mentioned in this query. as you have asked for the link i had provided the link try it http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...anti-virus.htm

I think you need to install the BitDefender Total Security 2010 on your system because the BitDefender Total Security 2010 is very much effective if you ant to delete this virus. I have used this on my system and it certainly deleted the threat hence i would recommend you to download it use the link BitDefender Total Security 2010

try using the Avg Antivirus professional build this will definitely solve your problem. Moreover it is available freely over the internet and it has a very simple GUI which can remove the threat quiet effectively and you do not need much expertise to solve this problem if you want you can use the following link Avg Antivirus professional build