Thread: "Mad" named virus in my phone

"Mad" named virus in my phone

I strange kind of virus on my phone "Nokia n72", it was found on my phone when i connected my phone to my friends computer. It was placed as a Folder which was named "Mad" in my phone, first when i saw this i thought that it would be a folder which by mistaken have been placed on my phone but when it tried to open it, was unable to open it and i was also not able to delete it. Then i connected my phone to the computer and from there tried to delete but what i saw that it was not supposed to be found on my phone in the computer. Please provide me some solution.

Re: "Mad" named virus in my phone

Have you checked it out by scanning your phone with your mobiles antivirus on your phone. I think that it is a kind of virus or a spyware which transferred into your phone form your friends computer. I think it haven't infected your mobiles data, i would be a computer virus which are incapable of infecting phones data. You dont need to worry to remove it you can scan your phone with an antivirus which scans mobile phones ot memory card. Just install one of them and try to remove it.

In order to remove the virus from your phone then you need to do the following methods which i did. You need to restore your phones data, do the steps for restoring the cellphone to the original settings just type *#7780# on the phone which will ask for reboot (make sure that you have your battery fully charged) you need to wait for sometime until your phone boots, and finally when your phone boots. You will see your mobile at the state in which it was a brand new. This will help you to reset you mobile phone which can also remove virus from your phone.

There is a simple way by which you can remove virus from your phone just you need to do the following things.
    First you need to remove memory card from the phone and then connect to the computer using card reader. After that you can scan your memory card with the help of your updated antivirus and if you want then you can use an application which can help you to remove a virus from the memory card.
    After that don't insert memory card in your phone, you need to format your phone by using caodes which is defined above and then you can insert you memory card and see if the virus exist in your phone or not.

There is an antivirus which is named "F-Secure Anti-Virus" which offers an easy way to use protection for your computer from all the popular viruses, worms and rootkits. It has been designed and it automates all key tasks which is required to keep your Nokia mobile phone and all the data safe from viruses, all you have to do is install this application in your computer and scan your phone by connecting it using usb data cable. It is easily available on the internet and also check for the update of this application.