Thread: what is Adware.CrushSearch

what is Adware.CrushSearch

hi
    i am bca student.i daily use my personal computer for my studies.I have installed windows 7 operating system in system.actually i want to know that what is Adware.CrushSearch,because my web page setting has changed and i also got error related to the Adware.CrushSearch so i want to know that what is this and how do i remove it from my system?

Re: what is Adware.CrushSearch

Basically adware is the malware type of software which is infected to the windows operating system . Normally it infect to the windows xp,windows 2000,windows vista as well as window 7 operating system,.adware is the software which play and download the advertisement in computer when the particular software installed in system. But again there are some adware which is a form of spyware,which infected to the system.Adware.CrushSearch is an adware program that modifies the Web browser's default home page and search settings without your permission. So it is such a dangerous type of spy ware which infected to the web browser. So for the prevention you need to installed latest type of anti virus as well as anti spy ware in system.

Adware.CrushSearch may also contact the search site www.secret-crush.com, for advertisement-tracking purposes. Whenever the search setting of the web page or default home page has been changed that means the system has been infected by Adware.CrushSearch. So you can easily detected the file as Adware.CrushSearch. You can also installed some anti product like Ad-Aware, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Spybot - Search & Destroy. So if you want to protect you system from that type of spyware then up to date your anti virus definition as well as use latest type anti spyware in the system which can prevent the new version of the malware,

Basically whenever the Adware.CrushSearch in the computer system that time it perform some following steps like firstly it change the home page of the internet explorer in system and after that search page to a Web page on the Web site www.secret-crush.com.it can also use some particular site for infection like www.secret-crush.com/search/search.php.and after that it May contact www.secret-crush.com for advertisement-tracking purposes. So for the prevention you can also used some latest firewall software because at the end the whole effect coming from internet so firewall protect it for reaching to the personal computer.

You can restore the internet Explorer settings like firstly start the Microsoft Internet Explorer after that connect to the Internet and go to the page that you want to set as your home page.Then you need to click internet option and then,In the Home page section of the General tab, click Use Current >OK. Finally7 reset the web setting. You can also scan the system with strong anti virus and then if any files are detected as infected with Adware.CrushSearch, click Delete.