Thread: Want to get rid of downloader.win32.agent.dbih

Want to get rid of downloader.win32.agent.dbih

Hello Guys, I have upgraded my computer by installing windows 7 on it. Initially it was windows vista. Windows 7 was having no problem from last two days but now it has been infected by the downloader.win32.agent.dbih. I think it would have came from the malicious website. Anyway i just want to get rid of downloader.win32.agent.dbih as i am having a corrupted version of anti virus software.

downloader.win32.agent.dbih

downloader.win32.agent.dbih spreads via Instant Messengers such as MSN,Gtalk,QQ etc. Basically this trojan is written in JAVA known as PE EXE file and it is of 607 Kb. When it enters to your computer then it copies to files to the Windows system directory. It may happen that you have received some file from the IM which would be infected by this trojan.

Re: Want to get rid of downloader.win32.agent.dbih

You should always use an updated version of any anti virus software as it can detect all the new viruses that has been discovered recently. If your Anti Virus is not updated then it can not detect those new viruses and hence your computer get infected by the same. Or you can do is use a latest version of any anti virus software which can handle this kin of issues. Pirated versions also sometime lacks in detecting many viruses.

Firewall must always be ON when you use Microsoft Windows. Firewall is a main gateway through which each bit that comes to your computer gets checked for any malicious bits. If it catches any then you would be getting an information about the same so that you ca save your computer by getting infected. Go to the Control Panel and open Network And Security where you will find Tab for changing the settings for Firewall.

I would suggest you not to click on or accept any documents from the unknown links or users as it might be containing some viruses. downloader.win32.agent.dbih is a kind of virus which spread by the Instant Messenger. There are many kind of virus which comes as an attachments to the emails or as an advertisements in Instant Messenger, So beware of clicking on those files.

I have provided the link to download the Protect Me! software. Protect Me! is an anti virus software which can be used to make your computer secure from the attacks of viruses. This software is quite useful to detect and delete the detected viruses. Click on the DOWNLOAD to get the Protect Me!