Thread: Not able to delete Backdoor.Win32.Poison.ajqx

Not able to delete Backdoor.Win32.Poison.ajqx

Hello friends, the situation that I am facing in my system is that I am not able to delete Backdoor.Win32.Poison.ajqx. I am using Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Avira antivirus and my browser is Opera 10. The antivirus is not helping me to get rid of the infection from the antivirus interface. When I try to delete it, the antivirus simply hangs. Please help me with suitable solutions.

Re: Not able to delete Backdoor.Win32.Poison.ajqx

If you are not able to delete Backdoor.Win32.Poison.ajqx, then you must beware that this is a very harmful infections, since it allows and downloads other infections to enter into the system. This is the main function of a backdoor. This is also a trojan, that they seem to be genuine from outside and work internally for destroying the system. I suggest you to format the system and install a new copy of the operating system that you are using.

You will not be able to delete Backdoor.Win32.Poison.ajqx from the system manually. So, I suggest you to install an anti-spyware in the system, since they have the capability to stay in the background of the system and check for the applications and programs that are causing malicious activities in the system. This will hopefully solve your problem. Spyware Doctor is a recommended anti-spyware.

I advice you to install AVG antivirus in your computer as it has been advised by the experts to use this antivirus for the removal of trojans, worms and other virus. So, it will help you if you are not able to delete Backdoor.Win32.Poison.ajqx. make sure that you update the database of the antivirus, so that the signatures of the new infections will be added to its database.

The safe mode scanning is the best method that can be used if you are not able to delete Backdoor.Win32.Poison.ajqx. The infections remain inactive at this time as they cannot execute while the system is in safe mode. The option for safe mode is available while you start the computer. I am using the same method in my computer for the removal of infections, so this will get rid of your problem too.

When my system gets infected with infections, I use the system restore technique at very hard times, that is when I am not able to delete the infections using any of the methods. When the system restore is used, one has to beware, since it can lead to a loss of installed softwares and applications as well as the data that are stored in the system. So, this is the ultimate or last option to be used for the removal of any infection.